Budget Van Life Bathroom
Here’s everything we put in our van life bathroom set up.
- Shower Pan – Really a shower cube that is supposed to go in the wall but was the smallest thing I could find that we could use as a base for our DIY shower. Shower Basin.
- Magnetic Shower and Everything Else Hooks. Magnetic Hooks.
- Colapseable Bucket, for more than just showers. Bucket.
- Moon Shade Awning, packs away to a very storeable size and is such a handy addition to the van to make the outdoor space so much more liveable on hot sunny days. Moon Shade. Get $30 off with code FNAVANLIFE https://moonfab.com/?fam=18
- Johnny Compost for bucket toilet set up. Very nicely made and supports a small business. Urine Diverter.
- Pee Jug from Walmart, this is our favorite especailly for the ladies because of the wide mouth which makes it easy when you can’t really aim. Plus you can usually find it in person at most Walmarts. Pee jug.
- Propane Water Heater – perfect for indoor and outdoor showers. You can even walk it down to the lake a shower right there. Water Heater.